Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey everyone. What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had. We got to share our day with our wonderful family!!!! Chelsea, Mom, Dad, Bill, Linda, Katelyn and Alex came on Wednesday. My kids got to help Nana and Papa bake pies. Thursday we cooked and got ready for our turkey dinner. Sally, Mrs. Colwell and Aunt Francis came over with more food and we all sat down for a fabulous meal. It was so nice to share Thanksgiving dinner with everyone. I looked around and realized how blessed I was. I not only was born into a great family, but I married into one as well. Elaine and Cooper joined us that evening just in time to watch Texas whoop up on ATM. Chelsea was not very happy, but the rest of us were. Sorry, Chelsea. The rest of the weekend was spent visiting and watching movies. It was just awesome. Hope yours was just as wonderful!!!

No comments: